Destiny – The Collection contains every release from the award-winning first-person shooter franchise to date. It’s a great way for Guardians to embark on journeys they may have missed, as well as a perfect starting point for new players who want to join the Destiny community.
Destiny – The Collection includes:
Destiny: Rise of Iron
All-new campaign story and location to explore in this large expansion to Destiny universe released September 20, 2016 alongside Destiny – The Collection.
The wall which stood for centuries along the southern border of Old Russia has collapsed, a battle-scorched reminder that our enemies still seek to destroy us all. Fallen mutants now scavenge the tombs of the Golden Age, and the plague they have unearthed in the wastes is more dangerous than even they understand. Join Lord Saladin. Journey into The Plaguelands. Learn the fate of the Iron Lords and stop the growing threat before it is too late.
Destiny: Rise of Iron also includes:
- Level 40 Character boost to bring your Guardian’s level up to Rise of Iron
- New Strike and redesigned fan-favorite Strikes
- New six-player Raid
- New enemy faction
- New competitive maps and a new 6v6 mode, Supremacy
- More quests, weapons, armor, and gear to earn
- Light Level increase
- Players who preorder will receive an Iron Gjallarhorn*, featuring distinct black-and-silver visuals. Those that pre-order digitally or at select retailers will also receive the Iron Gjallarwing Sparrow*.
Destiny: The Taken King
A dark shadow has fallen over our worlds. Oryx, The Taken King, is hell-bent on vengeance and is raising an army of corrupted “Taken” forces by manipulating the Darkness itself. You must find a way into his
impenetrable Dreadnaught ship to defeat The Taken King before he and his dark army consume our civilization and bring our solar system to ruin.
Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves expands your Destiny adventure with a wealth of new weapons, armor and gear to earn in new story missions and quests, three new competitive multiplayer maps and a new co-op Strike. Additionally, House of Wolves introduces a brand new competitive multiplayer event in the Crucible called Trials of Osiris, and a brand new co-op arena activity called the Prison of Elders. The Guardians have grown strong, and now the Queen of the Awoken has called upon them to hunt down the House of Wolves, Fallen subjects once loyal to the Queen before their violent rebellion. Meet with the Queen’s emissaries at the Reef. Hunt down their Fallen betrayers. Earn your rewards. Become Legend.
Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below
The first expansion to the Destiny universe, Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below features all-new weapons and gear to earn through new story missions told through a new character, a new cooperative Strike, a new six-player Raid, and three new competitive multiplayer arenas.
After years hiding amongst the Hive shadows, a new character, Eris Morn, has come forth bearing an ominous warning: the Hive seek to summon a god, Crota, to destroy Earth. Find Eris in the Tower to take on new quests that feature three new missions and new rewards.
In Destiny you are a Guardian of the last city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system, from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Defeat Earth’s enemies. Discover all that we have lost. Become legend.
Electronic Arts had said that “EA SPORTS NHL 17, is the most exciting EA SPORTS NHL to date.” NHL 17 is available on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One. Watch the NHL 17 Official Launch Trailer now. NHL 17 is available in stores and for digital download in North America and worldwide.
From the crease to the open ice to behind-the-scenes control of an entire franchise, NHL 17 lets you shape your legacy no matter how you play the game. Built with more fan feedback than ever before, players can live out their hockey fantasy in three all-new game modes, enjoy deeper and more customizable experiences in their fan-favorite modes, and own every zone on the ice with new on-ice gameplay features and improvements. Whether you’re a skilled hockey veteran or lacing up the skates for the very first time, the new ‘Semi-Pro’ game difficulty and Visual On-Ice Trainer give fans the experience and coaching needed to elevate their game.
“We’re really excited to deliver completely new ways to play the game for our fans,” said Sean Ramjagsingh, Lead Producer, NHL 17. “Combined with the new gameplay features and deeper experiences in our fan favorite modes, NHL 17 is the biggest year-over-year release we’ve ever had and we can’t wait to get it into players’ hands.”
Draft Champions, Franchise Mode and World Cup of Hockey introduce three new ways to play hockey in NHL 17. Feel the thrill of fantasy draft night in Draft Champions and make fast picks of superstar players that you immediately take to the ice. Manage the business in Franchise Mode where players answer directly to the team owner, each with unique goals and challenges, while managing budgets, players, promotional nights – and even relocation. The new World Cup of Hockey mode lets players compete for glory on the international stage as their favorite national heroes.
In addition to all-new game modes, players can take complete control of the ice with more responsive gameplay using authentic goaltenders, new Net Battles on offense and defense, and bone-crushing Collision Physics. Dozens of new goal celebrations bring the biggest game moments to life and the most customizable EA SPORTS Hockey League ever gives fans the power to build the player, team and arena they’ve always dreamed of. Hockey Ultimate Team™ reaches new heights of collecting and strategy with the introduction of ‘Synergy’ – a new mechanic that adds deeper strategic choices based on pairing line-mates with similar playstyles to grant perks for the entire line and team.
EA SPORTS NHL® fans can also sign up for the EA SPORTS™ NHL Rewards™ program, the best destination for hockey fans to register for free* and receive awesome hockey rewards, in-game digital content for Hockey Ultimate Team™ and other great surprises.
EA Access± members on Xbox One can play 10 free hours of NHL 17 and receive a 10% discount on purchases of the full game.
NHL 17 is available now in North America and will release worldwide on September 15, 2016 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. For full details and to purchase the game now, visit www.easports.com/nhl/buy .
FIFA 16 innovates across the entire pitch to deliver a balanced, authentic, and beautiful football experience. Fans can choose from Standard, Deluxe, and Super Deluxe editions. The Super Deluxe edition offers up to 40 FIFA Ultimate Team™ Jumbo Premium Gold Packs, three FIFA Ultimate Team loan players for five games each, and two brand new celebrations from the EA SPORTS Football Club catalog.
NBA LIVE 16 is developed by EA Tiburon and is available now for Xbox One and PlayStation®4. EA Access members can save 10% when they buy the digital version of NBA LIVE 16 and Ultimate Team Points on Xbox One. To learn more about NBA LIVE 16, visit https://www.easports.com/nba-live .
Players can find the perfect gear to express their personality, with hundreds of shirts, shoes, sneakers, and more available from top brands. Players can also get themselves in the game with the official NBA LIVE Companion (available on the App Store and Google Play) featuring GameFaceHD. This exclusive mobile scanning technology allows fans to quickly and easily scan their face and upload it to their in-game character.
Created characters can also be used in Rising Star career mode (retaining all progression across modes), and aspiring GMs can try their hand at running a NBA franchise in Dynasty mode. Players looking to build an unbeatable crew of both modern stars and past greats can jump into LIVEUltimate Team, and those hoping to either relive or rewrite history can check out LIVE Rewind and Big Moments. Newcomers or players looking to build their skill base can jump into Learn LIVE, with multiple options for drills and practice sessions.
Fans will also be treated to enhanced gameplay in NBA LIVE 16 thanks to the new LIVE Motion physics system. Players move with purpose and react intelligently to try and get open with cuts and off-ball screens. Plus, new mechanics like touch passing and dribble handoffs make it easier than ever to orchestrate the offense and make the big play. In addition to all these features, new shot mechanics, shot meter and feedback give players instant information to help them learn exactly when to release the ball. With the variety of modes, options and gameplay upgrades, there’s something in NBA LIVE 16 for everyone.
Get NBA LIVE 16:
Madden NFL Mobile is free-to-download* and allows fans to build a dominant team composed of the league’s biggest stars from past and present. Players can take their squad into head-to-head matchups against friends, play their favorite team’s full NFL season, start a new League, or jump into always fresh Live Events. Madden NFL Mobile is available on the App Store and Google Play.
All player participation has been facilitated by NFL Players Inc., the licensing and marketing subsidiary of the NFL Players Association (NFLPA).
Get: Madden NFL Mobile
Portal Masters can unleash their imaginations like never before when Skylanders® Imaginators launched on October 16 in North America! Skylanders Imaginators gives kids the power to create Skylanders and bring them to life for the first time in an all-new adventure with a compelling storyline, puzzles, battles, and a new lineup of heroes and villains.
Since the inception of Skylanders®, kids around the world have imagined their own Skylanders characters. Toys for Bob, the originators of Skylanders and pioneers of Toys-to-Life, is back as the lead development team. Skylanders Imaginators will offer fans more choices than ever before with infinite possibilities to create! Now fans can create their own Skylanders with endless combinations of powers, abilities, catchphrases and much more that deliver hours of replayable fun.
Leading efforts to defeat the Skylanders is Skylands’ most notorious villain Kaos, who is now joining the lineup of Skylanders Sensei characters as a fully-playable toy in Skylanders Imaginators. With Kaos having discovered the power of Mind Magic to create Doomlanders, one of his first creations was none other than a clone of himself! Figuring that no one in the universe, including the Skylanders, could ever stand up to more than one Kaos, he unleashed his clone in his quest to take over Skylands. But to Kaos’ surprise, the clone – also being Kaos – wanted victory for himself! As a result, he fights against his creator, in turn helping the Skylanders in their endeavor to defeat the real Kaos!
Adding to the fun is the return of videogame icons, Crash Bandicoot® and his archnemesis Dr. Neo Cortex – who appear as Senseis guest stars in Skylanders Imaginators! Activision and Vicarious Visions, in collaboration with Toys for Bob is honoring the 20th anniversary of Crash with an all-new Crash Bandicoot inspired level, Thumpin’ Wumpa Islands, that’s steeped in nostalgic Crash gameplay. In Skylanders Imaginators, both Crash Bandicoot (voiced by Jess Harnell) and Dr. Neo Cortex (voiced by Lex Lang) maintain their unique and quirky personalities, as fully playable toys.
In Skylanders Imaginators, a wormhole has opened in Skylands and the great Aku Aku appears! He comes to announce the once in two decades Synchronization Celebration. It is the time when all of the worlds align perfectly. They are having a huge celebration event in the Wumpa Islands and want to invite the Skylanders. Upon arriving, Spyro and Mags discover that Dr. Neo Cortex has created a terrible machine to harness the rhythmic power of the island’s celebration for his newest evil scheme! When the machine goes awry, something occurs that throws the whole party out of sync. Crash must team up with the Skylanders and his old enemy Neo Cortex to restore the celebration before the Wumpa Islands are syncopated right out of existence!
Skylanders Imaginators supports the 300+ character toys from all previous Skylanders games — including Skylanders® SuperChargers, Skylanders® Trap Team, Skylanders® SWAP ForceTM, Skylanders® Giants and Skylanders® Spyro’s Adventure — that kids can enjoy in the real-world and in the virtual game world. As players add new Skylanders to their collection, they expand their in-game experiences.
KEY FEATURES -
- Create your own Skylander – For the first time, fans can bring their imaginations to life and create their own Skylanders called Skylanders Imaginators. With endless creation options of powers, abilities, catchphrases, appearance and much more, kids can build their very own creations from their imaginations, or use the randomize feature to allow the game to choose parts for them.
- Creation Crystal – Skylanders Imaginators introduces a new toy type — a Creation Crystal. This vessel allows players to create and transport their unique Skylanders to consoles at anytime, anywhere! Creation Crystals are elementally aligned. Portal Masters can create one character per Creation Crystal.
- Meet the Senseis – The Skylanders franchise continues to offer engaging characters that kids love to discover as they play the game. Skylanders Imaginators introduces new guest stars to Skylanders called Senseis. Skylanders Senseis include 20 new characters and 11 former villains, including Kaos and the return of Crash Bandicoot and Dr. Neo Cortex.Each Sensei is a master of one of 10 powerful Battle Classes (e.g., Knight, Sorcerer, Brawler and more). Being the master of these Battle Classes, only Senseis have the ability to unleash Sky-Chi – the ultimate Battle Class super move. Skylanders Senseis have a master-to-apprentice relationship with newly created Imaginator Skylanders. This is supported in-game through the Sensei unlocking of unique Imaginator weapons, the increase of Imaginator level caps, providing access to special areas in the game, as well as the unlocking of new Secret Techniques for Imaginators of the same class.
- New Storyline and Gameplay – Skylanders Imaginators features an all-new adventure- filled, comedic and charming story with fun new characters, as well as returning franchise favorites. The game delivers a diverse and dynamic story-driven gameplay experience, focused on the magic of sparking imagination, inspiration and excitement of kids as they create their own superheroes – all set within a variety of compelling new environments.Additionally, Skylanders Imaginators will support local co-op multiplayer. Players can place two Creation Crystals or two toys or a combination of the Crystals and toys on the Portal of Power to maximize the fun!
- Crash Bandicoot – An all-new Crash Bandicoot-inspired level — Thumpin’ Wumpa Islands — is steeped in nostalgic Crash gameplay. Thumpin’ Wumpa Islands is packed with TNT boxes, crabs, hazards, temple ruins, Wumpa Fruit, exploding crates and more. It also includes special Crash Zones that bring back the classic massive boulder chases from the original Crash games.The Thumpin’ Wumpa Islands level will be available to players who purchase the Skylanders Imaginators Starter Pack featuring Crash Bandicoot for PlayStation consoles at launch. The level will then become available to all platforms via purchase of the Skylanders Imaginators Thumpin’ Wumpa Islands Adventure pack this holiday.
- Returning Core Characters – Skylanders Imaginators also will feature fan-favorite characters, such as Spyro, Stealth Elf, Jet-Vac and Eruptor who make an appearance in the storyline of the game.